Retired Special Forces Green Beret Andrew Marr has been on the LLA show many times and it was a pleasure to have him on ASC this week. Here are some of the discussion points
- Andrew on being at his lowest point in which he had zero sex drive and was very suicidal.
- Using TRT to address PTSD caused by Traumatic brain injuries
- What the hormonal impact is of a TBI and why anyone that has had a head injury likely has hormonal imbalances.
- Andrew’s experience with the fertility drug Clomid vs TRT
- How Andrew met Dr. Gordon and how their first meeting changed the trajectory of their lives!
- The transformative experience of optimizing hormones to reclaim his life.
- The negative impact of alcohol on testosterone and growth hormone
- Andrew on his new documentary “Quiet explosions” which has been an absolute smash at many major film festivals!
- The importance of a strong purpose to live fully
- Why the phrase “toxic masculinity” is flawed and what the real underlying issues are.
- Pick up artist nonsense and the bad advice young men get on how to talk to and attract women.
- How you can support the amazing work Andrew and Dr. Gordon do via The Warrior Angels Foundation.
For more info on The Warrior Angels Foundation go to https://www.warriorangelsfoundation.o…