I have known Ori since 2002 and he has and continues to have a huge influence on how I look at nutrition and training. He is the author of the influential Warrior Diet and in my opinion, is the Godfather of the modern-day intermittent fasting world. Here are some of the talking points from the conversation
- The origins of the Warrior Diet and when and where Mike first heard about it
- Why being complacent and full is detrimental to your physical and mental health
- Ori’s thoughts on the popularity of the Carnivore Diet
- Ori’s asks Mike how he developed so much muscle and strength on a vegan diet
- Why Mike adopted a plant-based diet and how he makes it work
- Why protein intake is overstated and unnecessary and can even be counterproductive.
- Mike’s experience with racial profiling
- The benefits of Controlled fatigue training.
- Why it works and how Mike has benefited from using it recently. Follow Ori at https://www.instagram.com/orihofmekler/