John Pierre is a nutrition and fitness consultant who has devoted more than a quarter century to helping and improving the lives of others through his expertise in the areas of geriatrics, nutrition, fitness, women’s empowerment, green living, and cognitive retainment and improvement. While sometimes referred to as a “Trainer to the Stars” because he trains celebrities, rock-stars, and Fortune 500 Executives, John’s vast array of clients also includes military personnel, hard-core athletes, and many people with diverse backgrounds and fitness levels.
- John shares the most important tip for personal trainers seeking to land celebrity clients
- John discusses how to train with difficult clients & why he enjoys this type of challenge
- What is it about John’s approach to fitness that has high profile celebrities such as Pamela Anderson & Ellen DeGeneres seeking his services
- What is John’s unique approach to helping clients with serious emotional trauma & how did he help a client who was a victim of a satanic cult turn her life around
- How does John maintain boundaries with clients, especially when dealing with such personal & intimate cases
- How does John manage his time working with clients, supporting charities, speaking, and opening a sanctuary
- How does John tie in fitness & nutrition to helping battered and abused women
- How did John get into plant-based nutrition & how does he put his own daily plant-based regimen together
- What is John’s approach to helping clients overcome overeating
Links & Resources mentioned in the show:
Keep the LLA Podcast free by becoming a supporter on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/llapodcast
John’s non-profit: http://livingwithharmony.org
Vitamin Mineral Green by Health Force: http://budurl.com/vmgreen
also subscribe, download, rate & review us at:
Also, be sure to “like” and connect with us on our Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/llapodcast.