Health & fitness personalities, Mike Mahler & Sincere Hogan combine their decades of experiences as successful entrepreneurs, health & fitness experts, and no holds barred approach to living life on your own terms, in their entertaining weekly podcast. Bullsh-tter’s discretion is advised.
Episode 3 is now available for your downloading & listening pleasure, below. This week, we discuss:
- When Comedians Bomb On Stage & What You Can Learn From Them
- Notorious Airplane Farters, Probiotics, Digestive Enzymes, HCL & You!
- The “24” Reboot & Why These Two “24” Fans Are Not Excited
- Mike & Sincere’s UFC 160 Predictions
- Mitch Blackburn: The Vitor Belfort of Kettlebell Sport?
- The Importance Of Telling Your Friends The Truth
- When Passion Is Not Enough For Success
- The Advantages Of “Mental Toughness” Training
- “Big Beyond Belief” & Lifting With Maximum Load Without Warming Up
- The Moment Of Your Training You’re Most Likely To Get Injured
- Listener Discount Codes On Aggressive Strength Products & New Warrior Chicago Workshop/Master Class